Liver Detox & Blood Refresh™ is a multi-pronged formula designed to assist your body in combating the accumulation of toxins and impurities that are the result of lifestyle factors and environmental exposures.* This formula includes powerful liver support along with traditional blood-tonifying botanicals that can help support your health when you need it the most.
- Powerful Milk Thistle extract that delivers more than 240 mg per day of Silymarin from 540 mg of Milk Thistle extract for optimal liver support.
- Dandelion Root, Garlic extract and Turmeric have been historically used in traditional liver support formulas, while also delivering antioxidant protection.
Traditional Blood-Tonifying Botanicals
- Burdock Root, Red Clover, and Cayenne have long histories of use in traditional blood-tonifying formulas.
- Echinacea is traditionally used as an immune tonic and lymph stimulator which are essential components to whole body cleansing.
- Serving Size2 Liquid Softgels
- Servings Per Container30
- Calories from Fat9
- Food ComponentAmount/Serving% Daily Value*
- Total Fat1.5 g1.92%
- Total Carbohydrate1 g0.36%
- Protein1 g2%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0.4 IU0.1%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)50 mg83.33%
- Magnesium12.5 mg3.13%
- Zinc7.5 mg50%
- Selenium50 mcg71.43%
- Flaxseed Oil (seed)1600mg
- Milk Thistle extract (45% silymarin, 121.5mg) (seed)270mg
- Burdock (Arctium lappa L.) extract (20:1)(root)100mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) extract (10:1)(root)100mg
- Echinacea purpurea extract (10:1)(root)75mg
- Marshmallow extract (10:1)(root)75mg
- Fennel Extract (4:1)(seed)50mg
- Turmeric Powder (root)50mg
- Chlorella powder (root)50mg
- Spirulina (Asthrospira plantensis) powder (whole plant)40mg
- Cayenne powder (30,000 HU)(fruit)30mg
- Red Clover extract (4:1)(aerial)15mg
- BioPerine complex BioPerine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine)(fruit) Ginger extract (5% gingerols)(rhizome)3mg
Warning: Undefined array key "unit" in /www/hollyswellness_785/public/wp-content/plugins/nutrition-facts-label-creator/nflc_templates/default.php on line 483